Wiki @RIPLRT (Respiratory and Immunology Project Research Team at Larkin University)
We are a scientific research lab within the College of Biomedical Sciences at Larkin University. We study the respiratory health effects of environmental pollution through immunological, computational (biology and data science), and exposure science approaches.
In @RIPLRT Wiki, you will find all the different guides and resources we employ to give life to our mission of addressing the respiratory health in response to air pollution at different environmental settings. These include:
- Lab Orientation: everyone joining @RIPLRT must go through lab orientation
- Lab Management: house-keeping approaches for @RIPLRT daily activities
- Experiments: guides on how to properly design, carry out, and document experiments with @RIPLRT
- Forms: lab manual and other important forms related to @RIPLRT
- In the Cloud: databases employed by @RIPLRT
- Open Science: @RIPLRT supports the the Open Science movement!
- Resources: learning, scientific, and computational resources used by @RIPLRT
(1) Aly, M., ruiz, nicholas, Jayakumar, M., & Tarder-Stoll, H. (2018, September 19). Aly Lab. Retrieved from osf.io/mdh87